Terms of Service
Please take the time to read my terms of service if you are interested in commissioning me, thanks!
By commissioning me you agree to all of the below terms.
All prices are in USD. All payments are made via PayPal.
Full upfront payment is highly preferred. I can, however, do short payment plans- with 40% downpayment and the other 60% paid over a set period of time. I will not ship out the suit until I get the full 100% payment.
Refunds will not be available after the commission is completed, no matter the circumstance. If you request a refund while the commission is in progress, 40% will not be refunded. The remaining payment will either be partially or fully refunded depending on the progress of the commission.
If a refund is requested when the commission is nearly complete, a partial refund will be sent. The fursuit will then be modified and put up for sale as a premade.
I have the right to reject any commission if I do not feel comfortable with it or it violates the TOS.
I live in a non-smoking environment with a cat and a dog. Please do not commission me if you are allergic to pets.
All suits automatically come with a 60-day warranty, where I will repair any damages for only the cost of shipping. Anything past 60 days will come with a fee.
Please note that your suit may have some imperfections or flaws, I will try my best to repair them if they arise.
Refurbishments or modifications will also come with a fee, depending on the size of the project.
REFURB PROJECTS AND EDITS
If I have made a mistake with your suit, you are more than welcome to send it back for me to fix it for free, as long as it is within 60 days of receiving the suit.
Refurb projects can be done but with a fee.
A clear, SFW, 2+ view reference sheet must be provided. If you do not have a reference sheet, take a look at neonslushie.com; they make high quality reference sheets that are quite easy to understand. There are also plenty of bases available online as well.
No reference sheets are required for artistic liberty suits, simply a few words will suffice.
Please do not ask to replicate a suit or request a suit of a copyrighted character (Pokemon, Sonic, Spyro, etc)
All clients must be 16 or older. Minors must have clear consent from a parent or guardian in the form of a video and ID.
I live in the northeast United States, and I can ship to almost any part of the globe. The commissioner must cover the shipping costs. All packages are shipped via USPS.
Convention pickups are also available, when applicable.
I will not work with tight deadlines (tight = less than 3 months), my apologies. I will also not do rush orders.
A DTD (duct tape dummy) will be required to make a fullsuit or 3/4 suit. Please read this tutorial if you aren’t sure how to make one.
Regular work-in-progress pictures can be shared to you, either privately or publicly.
My apologies, but free fursuits, free fursuit parts, free materials, free art, and 3D model files are not available unless explicitly stated. Sorry!
If you aren’t happy with my prices, please search elsewhere for another maker.
Fursuiting, especially in a fullsuit, will impair your vision, hearing, ability to move, and will attract attention from others. Fursuits are hot, and you will sweat in them. It is recommended to try a friend’s fursuit on before getting your own. Remember to disinfect your fursuit after each use and to drink plenty of water. Fursuits do not last forever, but if you take good care of yours it will last many years.
I will not:
- Create work intended for NSFW or sexual use
- Create realistic suits or suits not in my style
- Accept additional money as a “rush fee”
- Use real animal fur
- Change character designs while suit is in progress (minor edits are okay, large ones are not)